Monday, May 24, 2010

Highlights with Pictures

It was a very busy weekend. Here are a few highlights with pictures:
Painting cards for her daddy's birthday. I made one card with her handprint, Emi's footprint, and the dog's pawprint. He loved them!


Licking the spoon after making a strawberry cake for her daddy. It's his favorite!


Both girls all dressed up for church, Emi's first time. They were happier than they looked. Camila didn't want to take a picture and Emi slumped just as I snapped the picture. At church they did FABULOUS. Camila loves the singing and stayed quiet when I told her to during the prayer. Emi drank a bottle. Then, during the sermon, they both fell asleep so instead of leaving for the nursery, I got to sit out the whole time! And, as a bonus, people were impressed at how they were both out the whole time "without making a peep".


A better picture of Emi. Yes, I did dress them alike. We don't do it all the time but it's just soooo cute occasionally.



And last but not least, our new obsession: Mickey Mouse! I think it's because the cleaning lady always wore a Mickey shirt. Her daddy had brought her a Minnie Mouse from Orlando when she was a baby and he took her to get a Goofy and Pluto. She carries all three of them around the house now. At church we had a visiting family whose wife's name was Micki. When they announced it, Camila's ears perked up. "Mickey movie?" Poor thing was so hopeful I hated having to tell her no, we weren't showing a Mickey movie.




















2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures!
    I'm very impressed that you brought them both to church by yourself, and that they were quiet the whole time. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Over here, we have the entire cast of the entire Hundred-Acre Wood... they're practically as big as Abigail! :)

    ReplyDelete