I apologize to Ricky and his little gerbil cousins for taking so long to post pictures. It has been a busy week. Another working weekend (this time my girls Saturday and Sunday and another job tonight, which is Saturday...sometimes I wonder what I'm thinking) which means more scrambling in the evenings to have everything else in place. Lucky me, it's not only Father's Day but it's my turn to bring Sunday school breakfast. But being the awesome person I am, everything is all set. ;)
So anyway, yes, last Friday, we celebrated the birthdays of Ricky, Sydney, Salem, and KJ. I had to stay home with my parents' dogs so Rachel and I could not go anywhere. We couldn't decide what to do until I realized it had been almost a year since we bought our pets. They were 6-8 weeks old when we got them therefore their birthday is likely in early June! We went all out but had a great time!
The party table
The proud mommies!
No comments:
Post a Comment