Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Happy Birthday, Emi!

So her birthday was last week, but I have just now gotten around to uploading pictures. :( She had a big day on her real birthday and a blast at her party Saturday.
Today she is sick with a very bad cold. She's so miserable, taking 3 naps for the first time in months. She's been snuggling with me all morning, and I think we've read "How Do Dinosaurs Say Goodnight" 10 times. (It's her new favorite book.)
Camila started the cold last week, but is fine this week! She enjoyed Emi's party almost as much as Emi did. She also has "How Do Dinosaurs Say Goodnight" memorized, so I can actually ask her to "read" the book to Emi! That is handy.
Some pictures:

The birthday girl with her gifts




Taking a cracker break




All dressed up for the party. Every time a new person arrived she'd announce, "It's cake time now!" She wanted some cake SOOOO bad!




I love this picture.





The little stinker herself. But you gotta love that face.

3 comments:

  1. Aw... So cute!

    Abby has that exact same chair... also I'm pretty sure she has the same pair of heart fleece PJ's. I guess some things are pretty universal, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! (so much fun)

    Once when I was "reading" a book to my daughter with my eyes closed (cuz I was so tired), she whispered, "Mama, you need to turn the page now."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha Abby's parents must like Pottery Barn Kids and Carter's too! (Although I actually get most of their Carters brand clothes at Kohls. It's my FAVORITE place to go kids-clothes-shopping.)
    Today I heard Camila in the living room "reading" to herself out loud. I tried to sneak past her to get the camera, but she heard me and refused to do it any more.

    ReplyDelete