Friday, January 15, 2010

Introducing....ME! :)

I don't have time to fill out my whole profile because a certain little girl will be awake any time. So for now, I will just post a short introduction and assure you I will finish this job later (most likely during her next nap!).

My name is Elizabeth, I'm 20 years old, and I am a nanny for one-and-a-half little girls. By that I mean there is one now (Camila, 16 months old) and another one due in about 5 weeks (she is still nameless and probably will be until she is born). I also enjoy writing, but I feel like I have lost that part of myself, among many other pieces, this year. A good friend has really encouraged me to start this blog and I decided maybe it would be a good way to recover. I mean, I have tons of good nanny stories every month that I can write about. Maybe if I can reconcile those two sides of my life again, I can move ahead in my writing.

I most likely will not update every day, especially when I am chasing after two, but you can check in for stories, pictures, and possibly even random writing posts at least once a week. If I slow down, please complain because this will remind me what I am supposed to be doing!

As I suspected would happen, she is beginning to stir, but I will be back later! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I have a feeling you are going to go about your day and go, this would be a good thing to blog about, oh that's a funny blog story...can't wait to read more. I can't believe the new baby is due so soon. That happened fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ah, i guess that about sums it up...

    ReplyDelete