Finally, some pictures! With potty training and Camila's anti-camera mode, it's been harder to take some and even harder to remember to upload and post them, but I think we have gotten some cuties. :)

I LOVE these colors on her!

She was having a tea party with the Wiggles.

Whereas Camila has been anti-camera, Emi has been a total ham.

I had another good one of Emi grinning but Camila looking clueless. I need to use Photoshop and transpose the heads so it LOOKS like they're both smiling...but that's dishonest.

Haha little stinker, all of 5 months old now! ( When I was little if I said "we should buy this" or "we need to" do something, my dad would ask me, "Got a mouse in your pocket?" So this outfit amuses me.)

Stinker #2 (or technically, #1). She was grinning because I pretended to flip out when she asked me something and she thought it was hilarious. She's big into the "action-reaction" concept right now.

I LOVE this! Poor baby doesn't get read to as much as Camila did but I try to tell myself Camila helps make up for it because she talks to her and interacts with her, teaching her words.

Haha her "Oh, paparazzi, how surprising you have caught me here!" face. To me it looks straight off of a tabloid. But it's cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment