Meanwhile, here are a couple pictures!
Emi all dressed up for church.
I found that $48 dress on sale for $7. Go me!
Emi went to Camila's play class with us yesterday and even got to sit in the circle (in a bumbo).
Which makes this picture of them BOTH smiling at the SAME time a momentous occasion.
She's been such a comedian lately. I love 4 months. It's the perfect age!
Well you people are absolutely no help.
ReplyDeleteWell you people are absolutely no help!
ReplyDeleteFour months already! Wow, does time fly. Given the sparseness of my own posts, I'm not sure I'm much help. Give nanny tips, but I would also suggest relating the tip to a story of something that happened. The stories will make the tips more memorable, and if I ever have kids, I'm going to need to remember all the tips I can get. If, of course, I can't talk you into moving up here to be my nanny. ;)
ReplyDeleteWell since you've said you're not in a hurry, maybe when this job runs out you can be next in line. :)
ReplyDeleteI'd like more posts! Can you post cute things that Camilla says or does?
ReplyDeleteDo you have any time to write? Maybe you could post a short story once a week. (I'd love for you to join Friday Fiction...you link up with other writers, so people can hop from one blog to another reading fiction stories.)
Keep the pictures coming...
I love your "parenting tip" posts, too.
Just keep posting/writing...
Haha parenting tips from the girl who doesn't even have a boyfriend. A friend once commented that most people don't know much about what being a nanny is like so I was going to try to mainly focus on the ins and outs of being a nanny though I know of only one nanny reading this and she seems to know what she's doing. :) I have very little time to write...there is another nanny "tip" post in that. It takes over your life!
ReplyDeleteI do need to write down things she does every week and post some. :) Great idea! Thanks so much!