Sorry it's been so long! We have been very busy with Easter festivities, birthday parties, and visits to see Daddy at work. And on top of all that, I wrecked my car. It was little more than a fender bender but the airbags deployed (although the mechanic said they shouldn't have, the sensor may have been messed up) which broke the windshield, and now I'm looking at so much to fix it that I'm just going to get another car. On top of that, the cop lost my license so I have to get THAT replaced PLUS my brand new phone was broken so I had to get it replaced so...yeah, it's been busy! But things are slowly coming together.
Here are a few pictures from our last week or so:
Me and Camila at the party. I am not a fan of egg hunts for Easter, but since it was a game at the birthday party and somebody needed to help her I did lift her up to reach it.
Emi in her little Easter dress..which is mostly covered by the blanket.
The bunny cake my mom made for Camila.
No comments:
Post a Comment