Friday, April 16, 2010

Yay for the Nannymobile!

So as I mentioned last time, I wrecked my car and had to get a new one, not because the damage was bad, just that it was expensive. To the dismay of some and amusement of others, I fell in love with a minivan. And not just any minivan; this one is RED! Like the Big Red Car on the Wiggles! Camila will love it! (It was probably kind of weird to tell the cute salesman that, but what's done is done...)
It took FOREVER to get everything done and I was sweating yesterday worrying it wouldn't be ready before I leave town on Monday to go on vacation for a week. But everything eventually went through and while I can't pick up the van until the day I come back, papers have been signed and it is mine! I am so excited.
Now I'm going to post a few pictures that got left out last time:

Emi in her birthday party finery.


I pretty much love this picture, though it was very papparazzi-ish to take it when I wasn't looking.


Haha true Alabama girl.

2 comments:

  1. Yay, Elizabeth! You'll have to take pictures of the car when you get it.

    I love the one of you holding Emily, too.

    ReplyDelete