Well I have had an interesting couple weeks. My laptop committed suicide by jumping off a kitchen table and I had to buy a new one. I am finally back online now, and just in time!
We had SNOW today in ALABAMA! It didn't really stick, but we went out and ran around while it was falling and I got to video Camila's first snowfall. It was really pretty and we got excited. :) (Schools closed yesterday just over the possibility of snow. I know you northerners are laughing.) I wish it had stuck enough for us to make a mini-snowman, but oh well. Maybe next time.
We had the best time running around. Days like this, I love my job. :)
That's great!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you finally got a "Snow Day" !!
Camilla is getting so big!
You're right. We're laughing. I'm going to take a video of my yard for you...
ReplyDelete:D
I'm laughing too. We have so much snow my family in NY can't visit because there is no place for them to park. I'm used to this stuff and I'm ready to wave a white flag and surrender!
ReplyDeleteI love your pix!